The very first place we start when preparing a financial plan for you is your goal.
Of course, there are things we need to do due to legislation.
But nothing is more important to us than understanding what you are trying to achieve. We’ve spoken and given financial advice to many thousands of property investors just like you. And the common theme is that goals and aspirations are NOT about finance or money. They are unique to you, and they focus on family, friends, love, children, holidays, experiences and life. The financial plan is just a method or tool to get you where you want to go.
Whatever your goal may be, our team is here to put you at the centre of everything we do.
We’ll explore with you every possibility to put you in a better position financially. Our promise to you is to deliver advice that is:
- Open architecture, meaning it not being limited to any one advice strategy or pathway
- Holistic, meaning it aims take into account all your personal circumstances and needs and not pre-scoped to a solution that suits us
- Non-biased, meaning we won’t direct you to a pre-determined asset class
- Customised, meaning we take into account your preference for solutions across direct property, but equally educate you on other asset classes to assist in critical items such as liquidity when proving you advice with your portfolio construction;
- Ongoing, meaning we are committed to you over the long term. For example we apply a vigorous investment selection methodology across our Financial Planning and Property Advisory solutions as we want to earn your business and keep you as clients.
We’ve partnered with leading institutions and solutions
- Morningstar for data on equities, bonds, currency and listed property and market leading software that enables us to construct personalised investment portfolios for our SMSF clients in a very effective manner;
- Residex for data on direct property which in many cases is the majority of our clients investment exposure thus enabling us to assess and compliment this exposure in their SMSF portfolios;
- The way we allocate assets is driven by value in both financial planning and our property advisory, so you can be assured of getting financial planning solutions that are in harmony with the assets you prefer to invest in whist providing an analytical explanation why you should consider other investment classes to better your position.
Regular review ensures our advice strategies are right on track for helping you achieve your long-term goals.
The end result of having access to quality data is to deliver a more informative financial plan that suits you, which in turn can help you achieve better long-term investment performance. It will avoid situations where overvalued assets are left in your portfolio and hold performance back over time.