Investor Insights For Beginners
Wealth Creation Educational Content
Our Investor Education division produces a great deal of content. Here are a few examples to help you understand more about our philosophy and how we work Read More
- A New Definition of Financial Freedom
- Which Hat Are You Wearing?
- How to Become a Confident Investor
- The Big M in Property Investing
- Time Space Agreements Money
- A New Way to Invest in Property
- Big Australia vs Small Australia –
What it Means to You
- What Lies Ahead for the Australian
Residential Property Market?
- An Unconventional Way to View the Property Market
- Overcoming Serviceability Issues to
Obtain Finance in the Current Market
- Accessing Equity from Property
- New Generation Tenants & Landlords
Property Investor Secrets
Get Your free Copies Now!
The Language of Money
The Interest Rate Illusion
Property Advisory:Compass ID Investment Roadmap
eBook:Wiser Ways to Wealth
Don’t miss our next Wealth Acceleration Workshop,
they are held regularly.
Our workshops are strictly limited in size to ensure everyone’s questions are answered.
Interested? Email us at email@example.com and we will contact
you regarding the content, date and venue of our next workshops.
Successful investors not only master all as
pects of managing a property portfolio, they
also understand how to manage money at an
Language of Money
Most property investors suffer from a lack of ability to actually manage money properly. This is why so many end up with a large portfolio but still have cashflow problems.
The Language of Money is designed to put you in control of your money, instead of it controlling you.
Learning to Speak the Language of Money
Understanding how to manage money can be like trying to speak a foreign language. As someone who had to learn a second language as an adult, Bill Zheng understood that not everyone could “speak money fluently” like he could.
So in 2006 he created the Language of Money program. It was created because, after years of being in the finance industry, he discovered that most people were not brought up in an environment where either their parents or any other figures of influence in their lives had demonstrated a high level of success in managing money.
In other words, they never learnt the “language of money” at home, and so had to learn it as a new language once they became an adult.
There are 5 levels of money management you can seek to improve on, they are:
- Level 1: Having more reality with your money;
- Level 2: Having clear and stable structures/boundaries in place to manage your money;
- Level 3: Having firm policies & rules to govern the flow & usage of your money;
- Level 4: Having regular measurements to improve your efficiency in the use of your money;
- Level 5: Having systematic and ongoing demand for a larger surplus of money.
The Language of Money Program is a 3 month training program, delivered to you one-on-one with a trained consultant. It is designed to help you move through these 5 levels, from the lowest level of “I don’t really know where my money goes every month” to the highest level, where your wealth is being regularly increased largely by design rather than being left to chance.