It is a known fact that only a tiny fraction of people are well-prepared for their retirement. This workshop is designed to help answer some of the basic questions you may have such as:
How much you need to retire on to enjoy a comfortable living? What options do you have before retirement (or at retirement), so you can be better prepared? What are the direct impacts on your retirement plan due to recent changes in legislation in relation to superannuation?
WHAT WE COVER:
- What is your plan for your Life After Work?
- Do you know whether you have enough money to see you through the rest of your life?
- What options do you have for retirement?
- Can you plan forward before you stop working all together?
- How to maximise your retirement income?
- How do the change of rules on super fund affect you from 1 July 2017?
- Open opportunity to ask your own questions.
- In this workshop you will address the things you need to put in place to get the most, financially, from your retirement years. You owe it to yourself to get the best so don’t miss out on this one.
Successful investing, starts with you
Your investing success is a reflection of how good an investor you are. So to improve your investment performance, first you need to improve yourself.
Our Investor Education Services are designed to help you become a better investor in two ways:
Outward focus: First we help you increase your financial knowledge, understand the market better and gain more investment experience;
Inward focus: Secondly, we also help improve your understanding and control of yourself, so you can make more rational and sustainable investment decisions, and survive better financially.
Join thousands of better educated investors
Investors Direct have been running educational events and providing education content to investment magazines since 2002.
Over 100,000 Australian investors have directly benefited from our educational programs.
Our Investor Education division offers services designed to assist investors to move through the 3 phases of Property Investing – from introductory services for new investors, to more advanced education and dedicated mentoring programs for the seasoned investor.
Our workshops are strictly limited to people who are seeking solid education principles to give them the knowledge and confidence to take control of their financial future
The event is an educational workshop, designed to inform you, not a sales event.
There are no property sales on the night and no high-pressure sales techniques employed.
Food and light refreshments will be served at the event