Acquiring property through your SMSF is a decision that requires careful consideration and you have to ensure it supports your overall investment strategy AND avoids unnecessary risk.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Is a SMSF for me?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of having a SMSF?
- What are the most common mistakes people make regarding SMSFs?
- Is a SMSF cost-effective as compared to retail/industry super fund?
- How can I maximise the tax benefit in a SMSF?
- Can you help me to set up an investment strategy?
- Is buying direct property in a SMSF a good idea?
- How to borrow using a SMSF?
- How do the change of rules on a super fund affect me from 1 July 2017?
- Open opportunity to ask your own questions.
Successful investing, starts with you
Your investing success is a reflection of how good an investor you are. So to improve your investment performance, first you need to improve yourself.
Our Investor Education Services are designed to help you become a better investor in two ways:
Outward focus: First we help you increase your financial knowledge, understand the market better and gain more investment experience;
Inward focus: Secondly, we also help improve your understanding and control of yourself, so you can make more rational and sustainable investment decisions, and survive better financially.
Join thousands of better educated investors
Investors Direct have been running educational events and providing education content to investment magazines since 2002.
Over 100,000 Australian investors have directly benefited from our educational programs.
Our Investor Education division offers services designed to assist investors to move through the 3 phases of Property Investing – from introductory services for new investors, to more advanced education and dedicated mentoring programs for the seasoned investor.
Our workshops are strictly limited to people who are seeking solid education principles to give them the knowledge and confidence to take control of their financial future
The event is an educational workshop, designed to inform you, not a sales event.
There are no property sales on the night and no high-pressure sales techniques employed.
Food and light refreshments will be served at the event