Our most popular and longest running workshop. Discover everything you need to know about property investing in one intensive session:
- The current state of the Australian property market.
- WHAT DRIVE’S PROPERTY PRICES over the short and long term.
- How to apply our PROPERTY VALUE criteria to determine WHAT YOUR PORTFOLIO IS WORTH and the potential upside it contains.
- Why understanding FINANCE & LENDING CRITERIA is crucial to LEVERAGE this potential upside.
- Where and WHAT PROPERTIES you should put your money into.
- What impact retirees will have on FUTURE PROPERTY PRICES.
- How millions of new MIGRANTS WILL RESHAPE our cities over the next 30 years.
- Why MOST property investors DON’T MAKE IT on their own.
- How to achieve the PASSIVE NET INCOME you need by a set date.
Successful investing, starts with you
Your investing success is a reflection of how good an investor you are. So to improve your investment performance, first you need to improve yourself.
Our Investor Education Services are designed to help you become a better investor in two ways:
Outward focus: First we help you increase your financial knowledge, understand the market better and gain more investment experience;
Inward focus: Secondly, we also help improve your understanding and control of yourself, so you can make more rational and sustainable investment decisions, and survive better financially.
Join thousands of better educated investors
Investors Direct have been running educational events and providing education content to investment magazines since 2002.
Over 100,000 Australian investors have directly benefited from our educational programs.
Our Investor Education division offers services designed to assist investors to move through the 3 phases of Property Investing – from introductory services for new investors, to more advanced education and dedicated mentoring programs for the seasoned investor.
Our workshops are strictly limited to people who are seeking solid education principles to give them the knowledge and confidence to take control of their financial future
The event is an educational workshop, designed to inform you, not a sales event.
There are no property sales on the night and no high-pressure sales techniques employed.
Food and light refreshments will be served at the event