enquiry.png
mobphone.png
Mobilemenu.png

Building your Portfolio

Investing your way to financial freedom, means never getting stuck with just a single property. Learn how to think beyond.

Don’t get stuck in Phase 1?

Since 2001, we have learned a great deal by helping over 6000 of our clients move through the 3 phases of successful property investing. Here’s how to get through the 3 phases without getting stuck:

  1. Phase 1: Learning what NOT to do.

    The earliest phase of property investing is characterised as “learning about investing by trying different strategies and listening to every point of view in the marketplace”. This phase can take from 5-10 years and result in little improvement in the investor’s overall financial position, especially with regard to cashflow. Many investors never move out of this phase.

  2. Phase 2: Sticking to a winning formula.

    If the investor has critically examined what did work for them and what didn’t, they move into Phase 2. By this phase, they should have gathered enough wisdom to stick to what works for them and stop listening to everyone else’s opinion on what to do. Here is where the investor stands to start making reasonable money, with minimum losses.

  3. Phase 3: Moving towards a financial objective with a deadline.

    The final phase is where the best property investors realise not only their winning formula, but also how to use their resources more strategically. Phase 3 Investors tend to have their own internal scorecards and timetables which they use to guide themselves towards their financial objectives. Because they are more in control of their financial destiny than the previous 2 groups, they tend not to listen to the “noise” of the markets and commentators.

In our experience, more than 90% of property investors are stuck in Phase 1. And most will remain there, until they become aware enough to critically examine what they have done so they can objectively review their own past experiences. Phase 2 investors make up almost the remaining 10% and are at least winning in the property investing game. But it is only by moving into Phase 3, and joining the less than 1% of remaining investors, that you can really conquer the market and start achieving your goals, in both good times and bad.

Our goal at Investors Direct is to help you move from Phase 1 or 2, into Phase 3 and get you on the road to Financial Freedom with certainty.

Upcoming Events

Book an Advisory Session

Fully subsidised, no obligation appointment with a specialist.

No Fields Found.

Book a Property Investor Health Check

  • Learn about the 10 mistakes property investors make and how to avoid them
  • Gain insights on areas to improve and further opportunities to grow your wealth
  • No Fields Found.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Join over 10,000 subscribers who receive our monthly newsletter containing:

  • Latest news
  • Investing updates
  • Industry insights
No Fields Found.

DON'T MISS OUR NEXT SELF MANAGED SUPERFUND WORKSHOP

CALL US TODAY
1300 663 836

Can a SMSF help you achieve your goals?

Go to our Events to book your place in a SMSF Workshop near you

follow us

Investors Direct Financial Group

Investors Direct Financial Group (IDFG) was established in 2001.
Our mission is to help our clients achieve and maintain their financial freedom.

Members of the IDFG Group include:
  • Nanmon Financial Services Pty Ltd, trading as Investors Direct Financial Group (ABN: 52 097 697 820 ; ACL: 402950)
  • ID Property Advisory Pty Ltd (ABN: 69 141 716 412 ; Real Estate Licence: 071792L)
  • Investors Direct Financial Planning Pty Ltd(ABN: 50 141 139 228 ; AFSL: 385827)
  • Investors Direct Property Management Pty Ltd (ABN: 59 153 184 859 ; Real Estate Licence:073458L)
  • 8 Star Homes Pty Ltd (ABN: 83 135 066 876)
  • Investors Direct Financial Services Pty Ltd ACN 608 410 591
ID Super Brochure IDFS Brochure