With our experience gained from thousands of conversations with property investors over the years, we understand the core needs of investors like you.
We know your goal is to secure investors financial services, with terms and costs that suit your individual circumstances and support a successful investment.
We spend our working lives offering personalised property investment advice for people like you, and as such have developed products and services that suit your needs.
This very much includes developing relationships with various sources of finance services that suit the property investor.
In this way, we can ensure your needs are met with a minimum of fuss and on your terms.
A large percentage of our existing clients have multiple investment properties.
As a result, we’ve developed a review process to assess your current overall position across investment properties. And we’ll continue to do this as you invest in more and more properties.
It is not a set and forget situation, especially with the dynamically changing interest rate situation. We need to adapt to the changing offers and competitiveness of various finance services to ensure your overall position is strong at all times.
If we need to invest a small amount in a refinance to achieve long-term benefits, we will recommend this to you.
Of course, this property investment advice will always be dependent on your specific needs and plans in the short and long term.
At Investors Direct, we pride ourselves on a robust process in relation to financing investment properties.
At all stages, we’ll be reviewing, checking and advising to ensure you are achieving your overall goals.
- For each investment confirm if it advisable for you to finance the chosen property
- Work with you to decide on the best finance structure for this investment
- Examine risks relating to new finance or existing finance to protect your position
- Advise on any restructure relating to interest rates, cash buffers, or debt exposure to individual lenders
- Review property purchase details prior to expiry of finance clauses to determine investment quality from a lender’s perspective. You may be aware certain sources of investors financial services will favour certain property types – they may lend less on higher risk investment so it pays to know before you are committed