What is ID Super™?
ID Super™ is unique new product that has been designed to allow property investors, for the first time ever, to have the ability to bring all Self Managed Super Fund investments including property, shares and managed funds into the one analysis tool and view the results via a consolidated portal.
This allows the investor to ensure the balance of their investments is matched to their plans and goals regarding SMSF and buying property.
It also lets them assess the performance of their portfolio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, complimented with quarterly reports and monthly performance updates
As an investor adds to their portfolio, the platform will continually assess the performance of existing assets along with forecasting the expected performance of their new self managed super fund property investment into the future. It should be noted that the results are not just based on exceptionally detailed data, but are also in line with the existing portfolio.
For example – if the investor wishes to purchase, or already has an SMSF property in their portfolio, they can run models on the potential new purchase or existing asset, using several years of past postcode performance data. This will allow them to see how the property will influence the overall performance of the portfolio as well as construct the optimum balance of investments using efficient frontier analysis.
Designed with property investors in mind
In virtually every other product on the market, the analytical tools are very sophisticated for shares, self managed super funds and the like, but none of the tools allow the import and analysis of direct property by the same tool.
Many property investors don’t just invest in property, they will also have some of their portfolio in self managed super fund property investment or shares or other assets.
Now, for the first time, all investments can be managed together on the same page.
The ID Super™ portal incorporates financial investment tools from Praemium and Morningstar Direct along with property performance data from Residex, which have never before been combined in the one tool, making it suitable and specialised for SMSF and buying property.
A benefit to Investors
ID Super™ incorporates tools from Morningstar Direct that build this investment profile on the basis of an enormous amount of risk and return data for various asset classes, including 20 years of postcode based property data.
In order to illustrate some of the potential benefits to investors, let’s introduce a concept called efficient frontier, which you may have heard about.
Efficient Frontier could be defined simply as the balance of investments that achieves an optimal return for the investor– maximising return, but also minimising risk related to the investors’ plans, self managed super investment goals and risk profile.
For example – Let’s say an investor has their SMSF setup. If the investor wishes to purchase, or already has an SMSF property in their portfolio, they can run models on the potential new purchase or existing asset, using several years of past postcode performance data. This will allow them to see how the property will influence the overall performance of the portfolio as well as construct the optimum balance of investments using efficient frontier analysis.
6 reasons to use ID Super
As any property investor knows, a good return is not just a function of the growth of the asset. It is also about the costs of buying and selling that asset, any tax reductions and any tax obligations, as well as the management costs over time.
With ID Super™, we’ve taken this understanding into account and applied it directly to the point where the fund and platform offers the following:
- Control and Transparency – you own all investments because the platform uses an SMA (Separately Managed Account) – meaning all direct property, shares, managed funds etc. are in your name or that of your self managed super fund property investment.
- Flexibility – When you venture into investing using a SMSF including buying property within that structure, the platform allows for very finely tuned matching of investments to your own individual financial goals and risk profile making management very simple.
- Anytime access –you can see a real time report on your investment portfolio at any time, day or night by simply logging into the platform.
- Diversify your Investment – we know that property investors don’t just invest in property which is why with the Praemium SMA you can access and invest in a wide range of asset classes including shares, cash, property, international, fixed income to name just a few.
- Less costs – The platform caters for large numbers of Investors and a large number of asset classes, so trading similar stocks can lead to volume based trades which are which are cheaper.
- Convenience – All your self managed super fund investments are in one place, so you can produce accountant ready reports as required for tax returns, at any time.